Wednesday 1 March 2017

Starting School

IALA recounts

I have worked hard to add details to support my ideas.

There before my lay a huge playground. I saw a bridge, flying fox and a big pole. The playground was colourful but it was slippery and a little rocky.

There was a line of buildings. There was one bell tower, seven classrooms, one garage and two fountains.

The classroom was colourful it had a lot of shapes like rectangles, circles, squares and a hexagon. There were big windows and the classroom was colourful. It had a lot of pink, blue, yellow, grey, green and red colours and they were bright.

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you described the playground (slippery and rocky). You have included ideas about the playground, building and your classroom. Next time, you could include what you were thinking and feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jazmyn I liked how you have put detail into your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.