Thursday 23 August 2018

jazmyn's two word poem

This is my two word poem in our class the teacher ask us to write a two word poem

          Jazmyn s poem
Animal lover
10 yrs old
Lives ngahere
Loves animals
Has 35 animals
14 chickens
1 calf
1 goat
4 rabbits
3 guinea pigs
8 cats
3 dogs
1 lamb
Sister  of
Joe, buddy
And grath
Sister of
Sarah and jordy
Looking forward to
Playing with rabbits
Walking the dogs
Cuddling the rabbits
Cuddling the   
guinea pigs
Favorite animals
All animals
likes doing
Walking the dogs
Playing with rabbits
Cuddling the rabbits
Cuddling the
guinea pigs
Playing with molly
The goat
Going outside
Hates going
to sleep
Likes doing
Maths not

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jazmyn, thanks for sharing your poem with me! I can clearly see from your poem that you love animals! You called this a 'Two word poem' but there are a lot more than two words in here. Maybe you could include an explanation of what a 'two word poem' is so that I understand how this works?

    Miss H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I two word poem is when you have to write a poem with two or three words in one line so you can only write to words on each line but thanks for the comment. have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Jazmyn I'm Brian from red Hill school I am a boy I like your poem It's so cool By Brian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jazmyn my name is Brian I go to red hill school, I really like your post about your 2 words poem I didn't Know that you like all animals. Thank you for sharing. and thank you for your post I hope you get this post and I hope you do make a other post for me and Susana

      Delete
  4. Hello Jazmyn my name is Susana and I go to Red Hill School I really like your post about your 2 words poem I didn't know that you like all animals and thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.